I’m Pauline Spencer and I live in Hampshire. I have been involved in training and development, and more specifically personal safety and conflict management training, for about 10 years now. Most of the training I deliver is to what I call – Front-line Service Providers who work mostly in community and public safety, healthcare and education. I have been self-employed (aka lunching) for 4 years now and absolutely love what I do and the people I meet along the way.
My biggest passion is helping people to make better decisions about staying safe.– whether that is advising an organisation on their policies, procedures or legal requirements, or training a room of people how to protect themselves. I have delivered training across the UK and as far as the United Arab Emirates. Along the way I have met some very inspiring people who have given me better knowledge and insight into this world. I’ve even managed to get a qualification or two along the way!
For those of you that are interested here is a list of my relevant qualifications.
I am an Accredited Tutor with The National Federation of Personal Safety and a qualified Functional Edge Advanced Trainer.
- BTEC Level 3 Advanced Award in Self Defence Instruction
- BTEC Level 3 Advanced Award in Physical Restraint Practice
- BTEC Level 3 Award of Physical Intervention Training in the Private Security Industry
- BTEC Level 3 Advanced Award in Safe and Effective use of Restraint Equipment
- BTEC Level 3 Award in Safe and Effective use of the Emergency Response Belt
- City and Guilds Delivers of Conflict Management Training
- First Aid Instructor Qualification
- Chartered Institute of Professional Development Certificate in Training Practice
- City and Guilds Certificate in Delivering Learning
I am fully insured and suitably qualified to run these classes